|Home||» Products||» Plastic Seals|
Backed with latest production unit, we are able to manufacture, export and supply the best quality Plastic Seals. These seals are ideal to protect several kinds of electric meters from various environmental, electrical and theft hazards. The offered seals are manufactured using quality-tested plastic and modern techniques by our experts. Further, the provided Plastic Seals can be bought from us in bulk at competitive prices.
- Dimensional accuracy
- Longer life
- Perfect finish
Plastic Seal Design 2
Size : 21x20x8mm
Material : 1. Raw Material - poly carbonate - U.V.Stebilised.
2. Wire Stainless steel two stand twisted wire
280 C to 295 C
Weather effect resistance
Fully transparent/long time transparenc
Color of seal : Colorless transparent - see through.
Serial No. : Numbering on both sides male as well as female part In non repeat seven digit which
is in built in mould Not through embossing.
Monogram : Our brand name SATYA and ordering company monogram on one side and our
company logo on other side.
Packing : 100 seals in chronological order arranged serially,
packed in polyetheline bag with final packing of 3000 nos.in Box.
1. Made from virgin engineering plastic.Polycarbonate resin & S.S.304 wires.
2. Temper evident high security seal with seven
digit non repeat serial no. on male and female
3. Economical and environment friendly.
4. Double locking system for perfect sealing to
Prevent pilferage, theft and adulteration.
5. Numbering done in the mold itself during the
manufacturing process not by stamping.
6. Clear body to show immediate evident of temper.
7. In built sealing wire and locking by hand-press only, no requirement of any pliers or sealing wire.
8. No effect on seal of direct sunrays and weather.
9. Multipurpose, easy and simple to use.====================================
1. Electric, gas and water meters.
2. Tanker, rail and air cargo containers.
3. Drums and valves.
4. Fire extinguishers.
Quality : SATYA Brand Poly Carbonate Seals.
Approved by ERDA (Accredited by the NABL, Govt.of India and Intertek (ASTA), UK ) by passing through following tests.
Boiling water test.
Pull out test.
Seal wire test.
Identification of base polymer.
Manufacturing / Processing Machines Used
- Injection moulding machine.
- Wire twisting machine.
- Electric Oven.